Riad Chi-Chi, Marrakesh – affordable chic
GREAT PRE-XMAS SPECIAL OFFER valid for stays to December 23rd, 2013. From as low as €54/ £48 per night per room, so €27/ £24 per person based on double occupancy. Plum, Turquoise, Ivory for €54 euros per night Aubergine, Indigo for €69 euros per night
Riad Chi-Chi is a chic boutique hotel offering modern comfort as well as capturing the best of Moorish architecture. The cool and elegant interior decoration provides a welcome retreat after the hustle and bustle of the medina.
The riad has been lovingly restored to a very high standard by the best Moroccan craftsmen using traditional methods ensuring coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter months.
All the bedrooms (the riad has 4 double bedrooms and 1 suite sleeping max. 12 people) are light and airy with extremely comfortable beds and crisp, white bed-linen ensuring a good night’s sleep. The interior decoration is in fresh soothing white with the odd splashes of colour creating a calming effect. All bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom and airconditioning/ heating. We also provide you with the use of a mobile phone during the stay so that you can ring the riad any time. In fact, we offer a whole range of services to make you feel at home. We just want you to enjoy an exciting, interesting and stressfree stay in Marrakech. Breakfast and room service hours are adjusted to suit your needs and wishes. Breakfast consists of fresh orange juice, crêpes, bread, preserves, eggs, mint tea, tea and coffee. Staff can also prepare meals or snacks cooked with fresh ingredients from the market.
The salon, opening out onto the courtyard with its fountain and Islamic pool, has comfortable informal seating around a beautiful fireplace that is lit during the winter months.
The courtyard and the bhou (loggia) on the first floor also offer ideal places to relax and unwind. On the roof terrace, there is a romantic tented pergola offering comfortable seating and sun loungers for relaxing and enjoying the wonderful views of the Medina and the Atlas mountains – a great place to soak up the unique atmosphere of Marrakech.
The relaxed and welcoming atmosphere means that staying at Riad Chi-Chi is more like visiting friends than staying in a hotel. English, French, German, Arabic and Berber spoken. What Riad Chi-Chi Marrakech has to offer
- Free WiFi
- Lots of goodies and great prices
- Wonderful accommodation for your stay in Marrakech
- Very reasonably priced boutique hotel in the centre of Marrakech right next to the souks
- Small and beautiful, with friendly and helpful staff
- Authentic riad in the medina (old city of Marrakech)
- The riad is operated as a bed & breakfast – and we aim to give good value
- Ideal for friends or family reunions, romantic getaways or just getting away
- NEW! Offering day excursions to the Palmeraie or the Atlas mountainsIf you want to go trekking, play tennis, do yoga, go for camel rides, horse riding or simply spend a day by the pool we can recommend two fantastic places, one in the Palmeraie and one near the Atlas Mountains. For more details on day excursions
Our natural bathroom toiletries are produced from herbs grown in an organic herb garden in the Ourika valley near to Marrakech and are 100% organic. The Nectarome products combine the wisdom of ancient Moroccan traditions with the knowledge of modern aromatherapy. Due to popular demand these products are now on sale in the riad.