Riad Ariha Rooms
Riad Ariha has 3 double bedrooms and 2 suites (sleeping max. 12 people), two on the ground floor, Lemon Tree and Rose, and three on the upper floor, Oleander, Jacaranda and Jasmine.
All the bedrooms are individually decorated and are light and airy with extremely comfortable beds and crisp, white bed-linen ensuring a good night’s sleep. The interior decoration is in fresh soothing white with the odd splashes of colour creating a calming effect.
All rooms have individually-controlled air conditioning and heating as well as en-suite bathrooms. Each room has its own complimentary private safe.
Toiletries are aromatic organic products made in Morocco.
You are welcomed with fresh mint tea and Moroccan pastries. There is a complimentary bottle of mineral water in your room upon arrival.
Suite , Queen size bed only and can take 1 extra adult bed or 2 extra child beds (up to age 7yrs old) This room has a fire place for cosy winter evenings
Largest room on upper floor, overlooking the courtyard.
Suite Double or Twin and can take either 1 extra adult bed or 1 extra child bed (up to age 7yrs old) This room has a bathroom with bath tub and overhead shower, twin sinks and feature Dome Ceiling
Upper floor overlooking courtyard, with small sitting area.
Lemon Tree Room
Standard Double for maximum 2 persons . No extra cots or beds possible
Ground floor room with huge wooden Moroccan doors that open onto the courtyard, where you’ll find the lemon tree
Superior Twin or Double, Maximum 2 persons, no extra cots or beds possible
Room on upper floor with large French window overlooking the courtyard, it is a beautiful sun-filled room.
Standard Twin or Double, Maximum 2 persons , no extra cots or beds possible
Ground floor room with huge wooden Moroccan doors that open onto the courtyard and the Rose bush.
What’s Included in the Price
- Freshly-prepared breakfast
- All local tourist taxes (a saving of approx. 5 euros per couple)
- 10% VAT included
- Safety-deposit boxes for your personal use in each room
- Hairdryer in each room
- Organic toiletries by Nectarôme in beautiful Moroccan glass bottles
- Linen and towels provided
- Free high-speed internet access (WiFi)
- Satellite TV, DVD player in salon
- Mint tea and Moroccan pastries served upon arrival
- Mineral water in your room upon arrival
- Use of a mobile phone during your stay (against a returnable deposit of 100 dirhams)