Amenities and Services
- Restaurant service in the riad with great Moroccan cooking
- Dipping Pool in the courtyard
- Individually-controlled air conditioning and heating in all rooms
- Living Room with fireplace and Satellite TV
- Room Jasmine with fireplace
- Room Jacaranda with fabulous domed ceiling in the bathroom
- Bhou (loggia) on the first floor great for relaxing, reading a book, listening to music, checking the internet, snoozing
- Roof terrace with tented pergola, seating area and sunbeds, great view of the Atlas mountains
- English, French, German and Arabic spoken in riad
- Guests have a variety of spots to choose to from to relax in the riad : the salon with fireplace, the courtyard, the loggia on the first floor and the roof terrace with sunbeds.
Each room has individually controlled air conditioning and heating and its own en-suite bathroom.
A freshly-prepared breakfast is included in the price. Lunch and dinner can be ordered. Meals are served in the sitting/dining room, the loggia, in the courtyard or on the roof terrace – you choose where.
Home-cooked Moroccan meals are available in the riad made with fresh ingredients purchased from the market. Often praised as “the best meal we had in Marrakech”. We also offer a private hammam, and massage and beauty treatments to allow you to relax after a hard day’s shopping in the souks.
We help arrange excursions, car hire, guides, restaurant reservations, etc., free of charge.
We are flexible about check-in and check-out, depending on circumstances. We store clients’ luggage if they are off on an excursion for a couple of days. Check-in and check-out times are flexible depending on circumstances.
Moroccan Cookery Classes
Riad Ariha is pleased to announce that it is now offering Moroccan Cookery Classes to our guests.
Due to popular demand and lots of compliments on the tasty food offered in our riad we have decided to offer Moroccan cookery classes to our clients.
Khadija, our cook, will show you how to prepare typical Moroccan dishes, such as Aubergine Salad (a hot favourite!), Moroccan Salad, Tagines: lemon chicken with olives, beef or lamb with prunes and almonds and a Moroccan dessert. After the class you can then enjoy your freshly-prepared Moroccan meal in the peaceful courtyard or on the roof terrace.
Price including all ingredients:
- Dh 500 for 1 person
- Dh 400 per Person for a group of 2+
- Taxi transfers to / from the airport, train station, bus station, from other hotels. Airport: 200 dirhams for 1 to 2 people, 250 dirhams for 3 to 4 people, 300 dirhams for 5 to 10 people in a minibus. Train / bus station: 90 dirhams. (An extra 50 dirhams for transfers before 8 a.m. or after 8 p.m.)
- Extra child bed or crib (€ 15 per night) Child beds are up to 7/8yrs old
- Extra bed for adults (€ 25 per night/person)
- Spa and beauty treatments incl. manicures and pedicures
- Private hammam and exfoliation treatments available
- Massage treatments
- Freshly-prepared meals available on request — Moroccan and Mediterranean cuisine (prices range from € 8 for a simple meal to € 20 for the banquet meal)
- Excursion packages – day trips to La Palmeraie or the Atlas Mountains – with lunch